Pages - Menu

5.29.2013

Short Cut for Success in UPSC, Bank Test, SSB Test

When I appeared for the Civil Service exam, many people approached me asking for help to skip all the formalities and get the job. All they said is that, I should pay them an amount. The Best Offer is that, I need to pay that only after getting selected.

There was a similar offer made to me, when I appeared for SSB Test at Bhopal. All the offers had a common thing - I need to pay only after I get selected.

So, I wondered, it is a tedious job to study, prepare and work. It would be good enough and easy to get a short-cut. I could pay the amount from the salary I get from the job. The Offer seamed interesting and tempting.

This would be the case with any ordinary person. If he gets selected, then goes to the person and pays him the amount he asked for. But, actually, did he win you the job? Is that job ethical? Can you sleep properly?

When I thought about this, I thought some thing more. This is simply a fraud by the guys. If you get a job, they get money. If you don't, get you don't loose, nor they gain. They actually don't have any hold in the officials of that institution. So, what they have to do is simply meet the person and convince about the Offer. 

Many people contact the candidates, making similar offers. I have only one plead to these candidates, these guys are cheating you. Know these cheaters, because any unethical job you earn, never feeds you properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment